Main Library - book loans:
- lending library works from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (8:00-15:00),
- books are ordered only online through the library system
- pick up of ordered books will be possible only after prior appointment by e-mail (bg.udostepnianie[at]pb.edu.pl) or by phone (85 746 9323),
- deadlines of borrowed books were prolonged to June 1, 2020.
Main Library - book returns:
- will be accepted only by means of a self-service book return (placed outside the building),
- returned books will be available for lending again after a 4-day quarantine.
- Library of the Faculty of Architecture and Library of the Faculty of Engineering Management - loans (after prior ordering by e-mail: biblioteka.wa[at]pb.edu.pl and biblioteka.wiz[at]pb.edu.pl) and book returns - Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. (10:00-14:00),
- Library of the Institute of Forest Sciences - returns and loans are possible after prior e-mail contact (biblioteka.inl[at]pb.edu.pl) or by phone (85 682 9502).
All reading rooms and work rooms:
- still remain closed to users,
- single copy books (marked with a red stripe) and magazines will be not lent, but can be scanned for e-mail orders from readers (bg.udostepnianie[at]pb.edu.pl).
Circulation cards will be delivered for signature by dean's offices. Students who have arrears towards the Library of BUT are invited to contact by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Books can be returned by the self-service book return, and arrears in payment can be discharged by bank transfer to the BUT's account.
We encourage to use our resources remotely. We offer access to electronic databases of global publishers (among others: Elsevir, Springer).